Friday, November 20

Blame Blogger


Don't blame me blame blogger I have been trying to post for too damn long too many months too much to be explained to a bunch of people who are complaining I'm reading these comments that are a bunch of bull crap I can't believe that people are actually saying this for some free pictures I can only post from my phone my laptop crashed got a virus from researching for free looking for videos to screenshot it for you people who don't give a s*** about nothing but seeing as on a picture get a life I have bills I have a lot of stuff I have to do and buying a computer is not on my list so into Android can get it together this is what is being said and showed when I tried to post so until then start a fund to get me a new computer like these comments you guys are making or go and continue to the synthetic blogs until I return with the real s***

12 comments:

trey davis said...

Preach

Anonymous said...

shit tell em like it is dont wrry bout tha dum asses wrry bout tha ppl who support u ��

Anonymous said...

How can we donate??? where?

Anonymous said...

Now they quiet lol

Anonymous said...

Bye Felicia

ROD said...

Don't worry buddah everything will work out the way u want it too just stay positive and focus on what's best for you and to the lame asses complaining about him not posting go start your own blog and see how many ppl will complain and bitch and moan on your shit!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I understand how how that can be went through that before however I'll love to donate towards that new purchase just let me how I can help so i can send a contribution to ur new pc

horror fan said...

I love you Buddah. Would love to meet you one day and hang out. Mwah. Text me maybe.

Anonymous said...

You're fuckin stupid and ugly af nobody wants to text you or hangout with you dumb ass

Caliboi B. said...

EMAIL me buddahthaloc3@gmail.com

Caliboi B. said...

Love you back

Caliboi B. said...

Email me buddahthaloc3@gmail.com

FOLLOW on Tumblr...CLICK PHOTO TO FOLLOW

FOLLOW on Tumblr...CLICK PHOTO TO FOLLOW
follow me on Tumblr
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...